Murfreesboro home sales are on fire right now with more homes closing for the month that is currently available for sale. The absorption rate for homes is less than one month and the average days on market is 13 days.
- 346 Murfreesboro homes sold during the month of February compared to 295 for the same month of 2020
- 1110 homes are currently pending sale most are new construction homes waiting to be finished
- 172 Murfreesboro homes are listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase
- the average size of homes sold during the month of February was 2167 square feet
- the list price to sale price ratio of homes sold was 100.12%
- the absorption rate is currently less than 1 month
- The average price of Murfreesboro homes sold during the month was $332,944 compared to $299,622 last year an increase of 11%
- The average price per square foot of homes sold was $157, an increase of 10.6% year over year
For the most-up-to-date information on Murfreesboro home values , then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling property in this and other areas in the Nashville MLS. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new homes come on the market or price reductions are posted.
Murfreesboro Tennessee is located approximately 30 miles southeast of Nashville and is home to the largest university in Tennessee in Middle Tennessee State University. Now one of the fastest growing cities in the Nashville area, Murfreesboro has plenty of recreation activities, low taxes, and easy interstate access to I-24 and I-840, many Murfreesboro home owners commute to downtown Nashville, Cool Springs, or Brentwood.
This posting and the contents written here are the intellectual property and opinions of Larry Brewer of Benchmark Realty. Providing real estate services to clients in Nashville, Brentwood, Franklin, Spring Hill, Green Hills, and the middle Tennessee area.
- List View
- Map View
See all Real estate matching your search.
(all data current as of 10/4/2023)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.