Spring Hill homes for sale and March 2021 Market Report – Spring Hill is in a sellers market with most homes getting multiple offers the first day on market. 126 homes sold in March and only 82 homes are currently available for purchase
- The average price of homes sold in Spring Hill during May increased 29% to $482,814 compared to $373,655 last year
- The list price to sales price ratio of sold homes was 104.1% for the month
- 33 Spring Hill TN homes are currently listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase, but most are still under construction
- 319 homes are currently under contract pending sale, most are new homes waiting for completion
- the average price per square foot for Spring Hill homes sold during the month of May was $180 compared to $154 for the same period last year, an increase of 16.8%
Inventory levels are extremely low right now and most homes have multiple offers the first day on market, so representing buyers now requires very aggressive tactics. Selling homes to get the most money for sellers is different and legally dealing with multiple offers in a fair way is something that experienced agents are earning their pay.
Homes in Spring Hill TN are now averaging $170 per square foot compared to $242 in Franklin. so the homes are still a significant bargain for Williamson county
Search for Spring Hill TN homes for sale here.
To see the new listings at Brixworth Seven click here
information on this page is based on information on Spring Hill real estate in Williamson county per the Nashville Multiple Listing Services, Inc. and is deemed reliable but, not guaranteed. This posting and the contents written here are the intellectual property and opinions of Larry Brewer of Benchmark Realty. Providing real estate services to clients in Nashville, Brentwood, Franklin, Spring Hill, Green Hills, and the middle Tennessee area
- List View
- Map View
See all spring hill.
(all data current as of 9/22/2021)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.