Westhaven Homes Sales Increased 92% in October 2012 – 23 homes closed in October compared to 12 last year. The median sales price of homes sold in Westhaven was $507,000 compared to $481,000 last year, and increase of 5.4%. SO even though closings are way up, prices are still fairly stable.
- 23 Westhaven homes sold in October compared to 12 last year
- the median sales price for homes sold was $507,000 compared to $481,000 last year
- the absorption rate for Westhaven homes based on October sales and the homes currently listed is 3.5 months
- 19 Westhaven homes are pending sale at this time
- 84 homes are currently listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase
Westhaven is a very popular neighborhood on the west side of Franklin in Williamson county, blessed with outstanding schools, low property taxes, no income tax, and a championship golf course, Westhaven is a great place to live.
For the most-up-to-date information on Westhaven current home values, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling real property in this and other neighborhoods in the Nashville Metro area. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new Westhaven MLS listings come on the market or price reductions in Westhaven are posted.
1 - 5 of 79.
See more Westhaven.
(all data current as of 5/19/2013)
$609,000 : 700 Abbott Pl, Franklin4 beds, 3 full, 1 part baths
$749,900 : 207 Addison Ave, Franklin5 beds, 4 full, 1 part baths
$399,900 : 1827 Townsend Blvd, Franklin2 beds, 2 full baths
$769,000 : 1311 State Blvd, Franklin5 beds, 4 full, 1 part baths
$689,900 : 628 Stonewater Blvd, Franklin5 beds, 4 full, 1 part baths
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.