Wades Grove Homes for sale -February was a busy month for the Wades Grove neighborhood with 8 closings and 23 homes under contract. With only 6 homes for sale that are actually finished, the sellers have all the leverage. The average price of Wades Grove homes sold was up 11% compared to the same month last year, but the average price per square foot was only up 7%.
- The average price of homes sold in Wades Grove during February of 2020 was $413,112 compared to $370,950 during February last year
- the list price to sales price ratio of sold homes was 99.7%
- 23 homes are under contract at this time
- the average price per square foot of homes sold was $162 compared to $151 for the same month last year
- the average days on market for homes sold during the month was 44 days, but most were new construction and not finished
- 12 Wades Grove homes are currently listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase but only 6 are finished homes.
Wades Grove is a community of all brick homes is Spring Hill Tennessee. Most of the homes currently listed or recently sold are new construction homes built by John Maher, voted the best builder in Spring Hill for many consecutive years.
Williamson county is the leading the country in job creation, so it’s no surprise that home sales are also moving quickly. Spring Hill is a more affordable alternative to Brentwood and Franklin but it still has the benefit of fantastic schools and low property taxes. We expect homes prices to increase in the next 12 months.
- List View
- Map View
See all wades grove.
(all data current as of 3/28/2020)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.