Wades Grove Homes for sale – Only 5 homes sold in Wades Grove during the month of November, and I was involved with 2 of those with either the buyer or seller. The home I listed at 1010 Rudder sold with multiple offers on the first day on market above list price. I represented a buyer with the purchase of the home at 5020 Speight at a fair price because we could close quickly without any contingencies.
I’m in the neighborhood a lot, and almost everything listed by the builder is either already under contract and waiting to finish, or many months away from being finished. Resales that are reasonably priced usually get sold almost immediately if it’s a John Maher build home. The few Jones homes in the neighborhood tend to stay on the market a lot longer.
- The average sales price of homes sold during November was $346,588
- the average price per square foot of homes sold was $156 compared to $142 for November of 2016 an increase of 9.85%
- the list price to sales price ratio of sold homes was 100.64%, it’s my fault because my listing sold for $2100 over list price
- 5 homes closed during the month of November and 31 homes are under contract
- the average days on market for homes sold during the month was only 25 days
- 22 homes are currently listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase but only 4 are finished homes.
Wades Grove is a community of all brick homes is Spring Hill TN. Most of the homes currently listed or recently sold are new construction homes built by John Maher, voted the best builder in Spring Hill for many consecutive years. Call me if you want to sell your home in Wades Grove, I always get top dollar without the hassle of having lots of people in and out of your home for weeks. If you want to buy a home in the neighborhood, let me help, I’ve been buying and selling homes in the community for over 10 years, and I can usually get you a better price than you can being unrepresented.
Williamson county is the leading the country in job creation, so it’s no surprise that home sales are also moving quickly. Spring Hill is a more affordable alternative to Brentwood and Franklin but it still has the benefit of fantastic schools and low property taxes. We expect homes prices to increase in the next 12 months.
Search for Spring Hill homes for sale here
- List View
- Map View
See all wades grove.
(all data current as of 10/21/2020)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.