Spring Hill TN homes – The absorption rate of homes based on April sales and current inventory is less than 6 weeks, the amount of time our mortgage companies want to close a loan. This is the hottest market I’ve ever seen in my short 13 years of selling homes in Spring Hill TN. I listed 2 homes in April, and both were under contract within 24 hours of the first available showing time. It’s a great time for sellers, a little more difficult for buyers.
- average days on market is 59 days
- The average price of homes sold was $289,891, up 13% year over year
- 121 Spring Hill Tn homes sold for the month of April compared to 117 closings in April of 2015
- 84 homes are currently pending sale
- the list price to sales price ratio of sold homes was 99.5%
- the absorption rate of homes based on April sales is now 6 weeks
- 157 Spring Hill TN homes are currently listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase
Spring Hill TN homes are now in a very hot sellers market where almost all of the new construction homes are under contract long before they are finished, and the builders have been able to increase prices several times during 2016 putting the new homes at prices that are exceeding the peak in 2006. With the demand of homes in Williamson county predicted to increase for years to come, most of us think that Spring Hill TN homes will be a good investment as well as a nice safe place live with top ranked Williamson county schools and low taxes.
Search for Spring Hill TN homes for sale here
For the most-up-to-date information on Spring Hill real estate values, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling real property in this and other neighborhoods in the Nashville Metro area. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new Spring Hill MLS listings come on the market or price reductions in Spring Hill real estate are posted.
information on this page is based on information on Spring Hill real estate per the Nashville Multiple Listing Services, Inc. and is deemed reliable but, not guaranteed.
- List View
- Map View
See all spring hill results.
(all data current as of 10/4/2023)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.