Spring Hill TN Homes market report – With 69 closings, Spring Hill TN homes sales increased 17% compared to March of 2013. With only 203 active listing in Spring Hill, the absorption rate is down to 3 months, putting Spring Hill TN homes in a sellers market.
- 69 Spring Hill homes sold in the month of March compared to 59 last year
- Average sales price for homes sold was $294,446 up 12% compared to March of last year
- average days on market is down to 75 days
- 127 homes are currently pending sale
- the list price to sales price ratio was 99%
- the absorption rate of homes based on March sales is now 3 months
- 203 Spring Hill Tn homes are currently listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase
Spring Hill TN homes sales have been increasing every month this year, and unfortunately for buyers, the inventory of homes is shrinking rapidly. The biggest reason for the growth is all about value, you can still get a new or almost new home in Williamson county for around $100 per square foot. You get great school, low taxes, and a small town atmosphere just 15 minutes south of Franklin and Cool Springs.
Search for Spring Hill homes here
- List View
- Map View
See all 37174.
(all data current as of 9/23/2023)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.