Spring Hill Homes market report – With 48 closings, Spring Hill homes sales are still on a hot streak, and Prices of Spring Hill homes are climbing, with an increase of 11 percent on average compared to July last year . With only 218 active listing in Spring Hill, the absorption rate is down to 4.5 months, a sure sign that prices will continue to increase.
- 48 Spring Hill homes sold in the month of June compared to 39 last year
- Average sales price for homes sold was $246,815
- average days on market is down to 96 days
- 95 homes are currently pending sale
- the average size of homes sold was 2612 square feet, putting the price per square foot average at $97
- the list price to sales price ratio was 97%
- the absorption rate of homes based on June sales is now 4 months
- 233 Spring Hill Tn homes are currently listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase
Spring Hill homes sales have been increasing every month this year, and unfortunately for buyers, the inventory of homes is shrinking rapidly. The biggest reason for the growth is all about value, you can still get a new or almost new home in Williamson county for around $100 per square foot. You get great school, low taxes, and a small town atmosphere just 15 minutes south of Franklin and Cool Springs.
Search for Spring Hill homes here
- List View
- Map View
See all 37174.
(all data current as of 10/4/2023)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.