Spring Hill TN homes are in a sellers market with an absorption rate of less than one month we have a shortage of inventory and an abundance of buyers trying to take advantage of the low interest rates.
- 68 Spring Hill TN homes sold during the month of September
- The average price of homes sold in Spring Hill increased 6.7% to $415,119
- The list price to sales price ratio of sold homes was 99.9% for the month
- 57 Spring Hill TN homes are currently listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase, but most are still under construction
- 172 homes are currently under contract pending sale, most are new homes waiting for completion
- the average price per square foot for Spring Hill homes sold during the month of September was $164 compared to $148 for the same period last year, an increase of 10.8%
- The average days on market is down to 18 days, the lowest number I can ever remember
Investors seem to have backed away from aggressive buying in Spring Hill but prices are still rising, just at a slower pace. Homes in Spring Hill TN are now averaging $154 per square foot compared to $225 in Franklin.
Search for Spring Hill TN homes for sale here.
For the most-up-to-date information on Spring Hill TN homes, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling real property in this and other neighborhoods in the Nashville Metro area. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new Spring Hill listings come on the market or price reductions in Spring Hill TN homes are posted.
To see the new listings at Brixworth Seven click here
information on this page is based on information on Spring Hill real estate per the Nashville Multiple Listing Services, Inc. and is deemed reliable but, not guaranteed.
- List View
- Map View
See all Real estate matching your search.
(all data current as of 10/23/2020)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.