Nashville Real Estate Market June 2012 – I would say that the market is heating up, but on a day when the temperature is sure to be 100 degrees, it seems like everything is hot. Numbers say that we are in a sellers market for sure. Nashville real estate sales increased 20.8 percent in June compared to the same month last year with 2453 closings, a continuation of the trend that’s been going on all year. For the quarter, sales are up 24.7 percent and 24.5 percent for the year. Inventory levels of single family homes are down 15 percent from this time last year, adding even more intensity to market.
- 2066 Nashville homes sold in June compared to 1708 last year an increase of 20.8 percent
- the median price of homes sold was $182,000 compared to $176,300 an increase of 3.2 percent
- average days on market is down to 84 days
- 11812 homes are currently listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase down 15 percent from the 13,988 last year
- 282 Nashville condos sold in June an increase of 25% over the 225 sold last year
- the median price of Nashville condos was $160,000 an increase of 6.7% over last year
- Inventory levels of condos in Nashville is down 27% since last June
The Nashville real estate market continues to improve for sellers and get tougher for buyers, and with 2585 sales pending at the end of June, it looks like the inventory of good homes will continue to decline. Now more than ever, you need a good realtor on your side.
Search for Nashville real estate here
- List View
- Map View
See all 37205.
(all data current as of 9/23/2023)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.