Nashville real estate – Home sales are still fairly brisk compared to the same period last year, and prices are still rising.
- 3461 homes closed during the month of May compared to 3135 for the same month last year and increase of 10.4%
- 8254 homes are currently listed for sale and not under contract in the Nashville MLS
- the median price of Nashville homes sold was $318,000 compared to $280,000 the previous May and increase of 13.6%
- the absorption rate of homes based on May sales and current inventory is still only 3 months
- 473 condos sold during the month of May compared to 403 for the same period last year
- The median price of Nashville condos increased 2.6% year over year to $232,000
- The absorption rate of condos in Nashville based on May sales and the current inventory is 2 months
Nashville real estate is still in an active sellers market with most of the more affordable homes selling quickly, but the higher priced homes are now available for longer periods of time.
Search for Nashville homes for sale here
Find the value of your Nashville home here Nashville real estate values,
Benchmark realty can assist buyers in all forms of Nashville relocation needs including new construction houses, condos, townhouses, for sale by owner homes, residential lots, townhomes, lofts, and new homes in various subdivisions across the Nashville Metro region.
information on this page is based on information on single family homes for sale in Nashville per the Nashville Multiple Listing Services, Inc. and is deemed reliable but, not guaranteed.
- List View
- Map View
See all Green Hills and Brentwood.
(all data current as of 10/13/2019)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.