Nashville homes market report October 2013 – Sales of Nashville homes increased 14 percent in September compared to the same month in 2012 according to the Greater Nashville association of realtors. The median price of Nashville homes increased 11.8% during the same 12 month period. The absorption rate of Nashville homes based on recent sales and current inventory is down to 4.7 months making is a sellers market.
- 2152 Nashville homes sold in September compared to 1881 last year, an increase of 11.8%
- the median sales price of Nashville homes sold was $195,686 compared to $175,000 last year, an increase of 11.8%
- 310 Nashville condos sold for the month compared to 253 last year a 22% increase
- the absorption rate for Nashville real estate is down to 4.7 months signaling a sellers market
- average days on market is down to 70 days
Search for Nashville Homes or Nashville real estate here
- List View
- Map View
See all Real estate matching your search.
(all data current as of 10/4/2023)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
|Belle Meade||Burton Hills||Crieve Hall|
|Courtside||Cool Springs||Dallas Downs|
|Evergreen||Falcon Creek||Fieldstone Farms|
|Forest hills||Forrest Crossing||Franklin Green|
|Governors Club||Green Hills||Laurelbrooke|
|Ladd Park||Mcgavock Farms||Mckays Mill|
|Nashville MLS ….||Brentwood Pointe…||Polk Place|
|Princeton Hills||Providence||Raintree Forest|
|Riverwalk||Sullivan Farms||Sylvan Park|