Nashville homes for sale – Home prices in the Nashville area continue to rise with the median price of homes sold in July showing an increase of 6.5% compared to July of 2017. Rising interest rates seem to be slowing the market down slightly and the number of sales during the month declined compared to the same month one year ago and the inventory of available homes increased 35% year over year, a very good sign for buyers. The market for Nashville condos is very active with the median price of condos increasing 9.6% in last 12 months to $222,750.
- 3232 homes closed during the month of July compared to 3248 for the same month last year
- 8323 homes are currently listed for sale and not under contract in the Nashville MLS
- the median price of Nashville homes sold was $307,000 compared to $288,243 the previous July
- the absorption rate of homes based on July sales and current inventory is still only 3 months
- The median price of Nashville condos increased 9.6% to $222,750
- The absorption rate of condos in Nashville based on July sales and the current inventory is less than 3 months
Nashville real estate is in a very active sellers market with inventory levels still excessively low in most areas with affordable homes, but rising interest rates seem to be having some impact on the rate of sales.
Find the value of your Nashville home here Nashville real estate values,
Benchmark realty can assist buyers in all forms of Nashville relocation needs including new construction houses, condos, townhouses, for sale by owner homes, residential lots, townhomes, lofts, and new homes in various subdivisions across the Nashville Metro region. And if you’re searching for condos or townhomes for sale in the Nashville area, feel free to browse our updated listings of Nashville condos, townhouses, townhomes, lofts on our site.
information on this page is based on information on single family homes for sale in Nashville per the Nashville Multiple Listing Services, Inc. and is deemed reliable but, not guaranteed.
- List View
- Map View
See all Green Hills and Brentwood.
(all data current as of 2/26/2020)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.