Nashville homes December update – 2085 Nashville homes sold in November at an average price of $215,000. The absorption rate is still low at 4 months even in the beginning of winter, Nashville real estate is still in a sellers market.
- 2085 homes sold in the month of November compared to 1953 during November of last year, an increase of 6.7%
- The average sales price of homes sold was $215,000 compared to $195,000 last year, an increase of 10.2%
- inventory of available homes is down 7.7% to 8694 homes
- 248 Nashville condos sold during the month, an increase of 11.7%
- the average sales price of Nashville condos was up 10% to $165,256
- inventory levels of Nashville condos are down 25.4% to 902 units
- The absorption rate for Nashville condos based on November sales is 3.6 months
Year to date, Nashville homes sales are up 6.9% compared to last year with 30,341 closings through the end of November. Every indication is that the market will continue to be strong as job growth continues in the Nashville area.
For the most-up-to-date information on Nashville homes prices, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling real property in this and other neighborhoods in the Nashville Metro area. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new Nashville homes come on the market or price reductions in Nashville homes are posted.
Return to Nashville homes search page
information on this page is based on information on Nashville real estate per the Nashville Multiple Listing Services, Inc. and is deemed reliable but, not guaranteed. This post is the property of Larry Brewer of Benchmark realty representing buyers and sellers of Nashville real estate including the surrounding areas of Franklin, Brentwood, Spring Hill, Murfreesboro, Green Hills, and Belle Meade.
- List View
- Map View
See all Nashville $300,000 to $400,000.
(all data current as of 9/22/2023)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.