Nashville homes August 2013 – Sales of Nashville homes increased 17 percent in August compared to August of 2012 according to the Greater Nashville association of realtors. The median price of Nashville homes increased 10.8% during the same 12 month period. The absorption rate of Nashville homes based on August sales and current inventory is down to 4 months making is a sellers market.
- 2544 Nashville homes sold in August compared to 2177 last year, an increase of %
- the median sales price of Nashville homes sold was $194,000 compared to $175,000 last year, an increase of 10.8%
- 351 Nashville condos sold for the month compared to 299 last year a 17% increase
- The inventory of Nashville homes available is down 10.5% compared to last August
- the absorption rate for Nashville real estate is down to 4 months signaling a sellers market
- average days on market is down to 67 days
Search for Nashville Homes or Nashville real estate here
- List View
- Map View
See all Real estate matching your search.
(all data current as of 9/23/2023)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
|Belle Meade||Burton Hills||Crieve Hall|
|Courtside||Cool Springs||Dallas Downs|
|Evergreen||Falcon Creek||Fieldstone Farms|
|Forest hills||Forrest Crossing||Franklin Green|
|Governors Club||Green Hills||Laurelbrooke|
|Ladd Park||Mcgavock Farms||Mckays Mill|
|Nashville MLS ….||Brentwood Pointe…||Polk Place|
|Princeton Hills||Providence||Raintree Forest|
|Riverwalk||Sullivan Farms||Sylvan Park|