Murfreesboro Homes For Sale And Market Report August 2014 – 310 Murfreesboro homes sold in July at an average price of $213,717. The price per square feet of homes sold in July was $98,53, a relative bargain compared to homes in Franklin at $152, or even Mount Juliet at $119. In you are interested in a Murfreesboro home, be aware that the commute to Nashville during rush hour is considered by many the worst in all of middle Tennessee.
- 310 homes sold in Murfreesboro in July compared to 280 last year an increase of 10.7% percent
- the average days on market is down to 62 days giving buyers very little time to view listings before they are sold
- the absorption rate for Murfreesboro homes is 3.4 months keeping Murfreesboro homes in a sellers market
- 316 Murfreesboro homes are currently pending sale
- 1069 homes are currently listed for sale in Murfreesboro
- The average price of homes sold was $213,717 compared to $198,184 during the same period last year, an increase of 7.8%
Search for Murfreesboro homes for sale here
For the most-up-to-date information on Murfreesboro homes values, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling property in this and other neighborhoods in the Nashville MLS. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new homes come on the market or price reductions in Murfreesboro homes are posted.
This posting and the contents written here are the intellectual property and opinions of Larry Brewer of Benchmark Realty. Providing real estate services to clients in Nashville, Brentwood, Franklin, Spring Hill, Green Hills, and the middle Tennessee area.
- List View
- Map View
See all Real estate matching your search.
(all data current as of 9/18/2021)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.