Murfreesboro Homes For Sale And Market Report June 2014 – sales of Murfreesboro homes increased 6% in May compared to the same month last year with 290 closings. The median price of Murfreesboro homes increased 8% to $178,500. Murfreesboro homes remain in a sellers market with the absorption rate down to 4 months.
- 290homes sold in Murfreesboro in May compared to 273 last year an increase of 6 percent
- the average days on market is down to 64 days giving buyers very little time to view listings before they are sold
- the absorption rate for Murfreesboro homes is 3.7 months rounded up to 4 months, pushing prices still higher
- 334 Murfreesboro homes are currently pending sale
- 1083 homes are currently listed for sale in Murfreesboro
- the median price of homes sold was $178,500 compared to $165,000 last year an increase of 8%
Search for Murfreesboro homes for sale here
For the most-up-to-date information on Murfreesboro homes values, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling property in this and other neighborhoods in the Nashville MLS. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new homes come on the market or price reductions in Murfreesboro homes are posted.
This posting and the contents written here are the intellectual property and opinions of Larry Brewer of Benchmark Realty. Providing real estate services to clients in Nashville, Brentwood, Franklin, Spring Hill, Green Hills, and the middle Tennessee area
- List View
- Map View
See all Real estate matching your search.
(all data current as of 10/25/2020)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.