- Address deferred maintenance. If there is something you have been putting off repairing, now is the time to address and repair it. And keep your receipts, most buyers will have a home inspection and receipts of repairs are always useful. A couple of common issues that need to be addressed in our area is the wood trim around the windows and doors will sometimes need repair, and windows that are getting moisture between the pains. They will have to be repaired, so do it before the house is listed to get the best price for your home.
- Paint the interior a neutral color. If you have a room that is some kind of unusual color, you want to remember that you are appealing to the majority of people. Don’t forget baseboards as well.
- Clean the carpets, even if they look clean to you, unless you’ve cleaned them in the last 12 months, you probably need to do it again.
- Clean closets, organize drawers, and start thinking like you are moving. Get rid of un-necessary items, have a garage sale.
- Organize your garage, it makes buyers think the garage is bigger.
- Less is more, if it’s not necessary get it out of the house, and the home will appear organized, clean, and big.
- Take down personal photographs. Buyers and agents alike get distracted by the personal photographs, and it makes the buyers think of it as your home, not theirs.
- Keep your yard and the area around your front door neat and clean, it’s the first impression that they will remember.
If you feel like it’s ready, give me a call. I’ll let you know what most buyers will say.
If I can answer any questions about selling your Nashville home, please contact me. at 615-512-7853, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
For the most-up-to-date information on Nashville home values, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling real property in this and other neighborhoods in the Nashville Metro area. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new Nashville MLS listings come on the market or price reductions in Nashville are posted.
Benchmark realty can assist buyers in all forms of Nashville relocation needs including new construction houses, condos, townhouses, for sale by owner homes, residential lots, townhomes, lofts, and new homes in various subdivisions across the Nashville Metro region. If you are interested in foreclosure homes including pre-foreclosures, short sales, REO properties, bank owned properties and other types of foreclosure properties, then we can assist you. If you’re searching for Nashville foreclosures in Nashville or neighboring communities, then we invite you to view the listings in this or any of the Nashville popular subdivisions on our site. And if you’re searching for condos or townhomes for sale in the Nashville area, feel free to browse our updated listings of Nashville condos, townhouses, townhomes, lofts on our site.
information on this page is based on information on single family homes for sale in Nashville per the Nashville Multiple Listing Services, Inc. and is deemed reliable but, not guaranteed.
Other Nashville Neighborhoods
|Belle Meade||Burton Hills||Crieve Hall|
|Courtside||Cool Springs||Dallas Downs|
|Evergreen||Falcon Creek||Fieldstone Farms|
|Forest hills||Forrest Crossing||Franklin Green|
|Governors Club||Green Hills||Laurelbrooke|
|Ladd Park||Mcgavock Farms||Mckays Mill|
|Nashville MLS ….||Brentwood Pointe…||Polk Place|
|Princeton Hills||Providence||Raintree Forest|
|Riverwalk||Sullivan Farms||Sylvan Park|