Williamson County TN homes are in a sellers market – The median price of homes sold in Williamson county increased 6.9% during the last 12 months to $477,109.
- 271 homes closed in January compared to 307 for the same month in 2017
- the median price of homes sold was $477,109 compared to $445,919 last year
- 1058 Williamson county TN homes are available for purchase
- the average days on market for homes sold in January was only 46 days
The breakdown of sale by City in Williamson county are as follows
- 5 homes sold in Arrington at a median price of $749,510
- 35 homes sold in Brentwood at a median price of $900,228
- 6 homes sold in College Grove at a median price of $795,894
- 10 homes sold in Fairview at a median price of $246,550
- 115 Franklin homes sold at a median price of $483,910
- 30 homes sold in Nolensville at a median price of $469,550
- 53 homes in Spring Hill for $360,000
- 17 homes sold in Thompsons Station for $460,485
For the most-up-to-date information on Williamson county TN real estate values, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling real property in this and other neighborhoods in the Nashville area. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new Nashville MLS listings come on the market or price reductions in Williamson county TN homes are posted. information on this page is based on information on single family homes for sale in Nashville per the Nashville Multiple Listing Services, Inc. and is deemed reliable but, not guaranteed.
This posting and the contents written here are the intellectual property and opinions of Larry Brewer of Benchmark Realty. Providing real estate services to clients in Nashville, Brentwood, Franklin, Spring Hill, Green Hills, and the middle Tennessee area
- List View
- Map View
See all Franklin.
(all data current as of 9/23/2023)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.