Homes for Sale in Spring Hill Tn – Real estate sales have been recovering quickly in Spring Hill with the 90 closings for the month of June a 25% increase over closings in May and exactly the same as June of 2019. The absorption rate is down to 1 month and the average days on market is only 34 days.
- 90 Spring Hill TN homes sold during the month of June an increase of 25% compared to May
- The average price per square foot of homes closed was 159 compared to $151 last year an increase of 5%
- The list price to sales price ratio of sold homes was 99.7% for the month
- 81 Spring Hill TN homes are currently listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase, but most are still under construction
- 140 homes are currently under contract pending sale, most are new homes waiting for completion
- The average price of homes sold during the month of June was $384,421 slightly less than the $400,523 last year
- the average size of homes sold was 8% smaller than last year for the same month at 2497 square feet.
Home sales in Spring Hill are heating up, and our lean inventory would suggest that prices may be on the rise in the near future. Homes in Spring Hill TN are now averaging $159 per square foot compared to $225 in Franklin and $187 in Nolensville, all of these comparisons are for Williamson county homes.
Search for Spring Hill TN homes for sale here.
For the most-up-to-date information on Spring Hill TN homes, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling real property in this and other neighborhoods in the Nashville Metro area. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new Spring Hill listings come on the market or price reductions in Spring Hill TN homes are posted.
information on this page is based on information on Spring Hill real estate per the Nashville Multiple Listing Services, Inc. and is deemed reliable but, not guaranteed.
- List View
- Map View
See all Real estate matching your search.
(all data current as of 9/17/2020)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.