Franklin TN Homes for Sale – Franklin homes continue to be in a busy sellers market with an absorption rate of 2 months and a list price to sales price ratio of 100%. In a reversal of trends, the average sales price of homes sold in July is actually less than it was for July of 2017 as was the average size of homes sold. I think this can all be attributed to the increase in interest rates, and I expect the trend to continue.
- 222 homes sold in the month of July compared to 243 for the same month in 2017
- the average price of homes sold during the month was $587,452 compared to $613,613 for July of 2017
- the average size of homes was 3276 square feet compared to 3115 last year
- the average price per square foot of homes sold during the month was $197 compared to $196 for the same period in 2017
- the list price to sales price ratio of homes sold was 100.16%
- the average days on market was still only 25 days
- 550 Franklin TN homes are currently listed in the Nashville MLS for sale, with many of those homes still under construction
- 200 homes are under contract at this time
Search for Franklin TN homes for sale here
For the most-up-to-date information on Franklin TN homes values, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling homes in Franklin and other neighborhoods in the Nashville Metro area. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new Franklin real estate comes on the market or price reductions in Franklin TN real estate is posted.
Franklin TN is located just 20 miles south of downtown Nashville along I-65 in Williamson county. Blessed with a restored historic square and main street, Franklin has a lot of old world charm as well as attractions for those who enjoy fantastic shopping and dining in the Cool Springs area of Franklin. Fortune 500 businesses have also found that the Williamson county tax structure and a highly educated workforce make Franklin a very desirable location. It helps that Williamson county schools are the top ranked schools in the state, and several of the schools are ranked nationally in many publications. Find Franklin TN homes for sale here.
This posting and the contents written here are the intellectual property and opinions of Larry Brewer of Benchmark Realty. Providing real estate services to clients in Nashville, Brentwood, Franklin, Spring Hill, Green Hills, and the middle Tennessee area
- List View
- Map View
See all Franklin.
(all data current as of 5/24/2019)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.