- The average price of Cool Spring homes sold was $488,833 up 18%
- 25 Cool Springs homes sold in January compared to 18 last year
- average days on market is down to 84 days
- the average size of homes sold in Cool Springs was 3650 square feet
- 52 Cool Springs homes are currently pending sale
- 137 Cool Springs homes are currently listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase
- the absorption rate for Cool Springs homes is down to 5 months
Cool Springs is part of the City of Franklin in zip code 37067 in Williamson county, and is located on both sides of I-65 . Almost everything in Cool Springs is very new and very close to the fine shopping and dining available surrounding the Cool Springs Galleria. Popular communities in Cool Springs are
Search for Cool Springs homes here
For the most-up-to-date information on Cool Springs current home values, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling real property in this and other neighborhoods in the Nashville Metro area. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new Cool Springs MLS listings come on the market or price reductions in Cool Springs are posted.
- List View
- Map View
See all Real estate matching your search.
(all data current as of 5/11/2021)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.