Brentwood TN Homes for sale – The impact of higher interest rates hasn’t made an impact on the sales of homes in Brentwood yet, but it’s bound to happen soon. The median sales price is up 26% compared to May of 2021 and the median days on market is still only 3 days.
- 78 Brentwood TN homes sold during the month of May 2022 compared to 76 for the same month last year
- 113 homes are currently under contract waiting to close
- 108 Brentwood homes are listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase.
- the average size of homes sold in May was 4400 square feet
- The average price per square foot of homes sold was $333 compared to $276 for the same period last year, an increase of 21%
- the median days on market for homes sold was 3 days
- the list price to sales price ratio for homes sold in May was 106%
Search for Brentwood TN homes for sale here
Brentwood is located just south of Nashville in Williamson county and is known for low taxes, great schools, and large lots with mature trees. Many of the homes are Brentwood are luxury homes of the highest caliber with large lots and quick access to convenient shopping and dining. We have had a shortage of homes in Brentwood and it’s taking a long time for new construction homes to catch up to the demand. If you want a new home in Brentwood, give me a call, I can help you find the right builder and neighborhood to meet your needs.
Search the most popular neighborhoods in Brentwood here
Search for Brentwood TN homes for sale here, and call your Brentwood real estate resource Larry Brewer Benchmark realty 615-512-7853
- List View
- Map View
See all Brentwood.
(all data current as of 7/7/2022)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.