Million dollar homes in Nashville are spread out mostly is the south and west side of the city, the communities of Belle Meade, Green Hills, Brentwood, and Franklin are the areas where you find almost all of the homes and properties over a million dollars. What will a million dollars buy you in Nashville?
- In Belle Meade, you can expect 3500 to 4000 square ft on a half acre lot.
- Green Hills is comparably priced, but you are likely to get a newer house for the money.
- Brentwood is just a few miles south in Williamson county a million will purchase a new home in the 5000 to 6000 sq ft custom home on an acre lot.
- A million dollars can purchase a Franklin Tn home with 4000 square ft on 5 acres, or a 6000 sq ft home on one acre
- If you are a lake person, a million will purchase a 4000 square ft home with a dock in Hendersonville or Gallatin on Old Hickory Lake.
- Downtown Nashville has a few luxury condos and million dollar lofts
The market for million dollar homes in Nashville is showing steady improvement, but great deals are still available.search for Nashville million dollar homes here
For the most-up-to-date information on Nashville current home values, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling real property in this and other neighborhoods in the Nashville Metro area. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new Nashville MLS listings come on the market or price reductions in Nashville are posted.
Benchmark realty can assist buyers in all forms of Nashville relocation needs including new construction houses, condos, townhouses, for sale by owner homes, residential lots, townhomes, lofts, and new homes in various subdivisions across the Nashville Metro region. And if you’re searching for condos or townhomes for sale in the Nashville area, feel free to browse our updated listings of Nashville condos, townhouses, townhomes, lofts on our site.
information on this page is based on information on single family homes for sale in Nashville per the Nashville Multiple Listing Services, Inc. and is deemed reliable but, not guaranteed.
See all Luxury Homes.
(all data current as of 4/16/2014)
$1,299,900 : 370 Lady of the Lake Ln, Franklin5 beds, 5 full, 2 part bathsListed with Real Living Sterling Properties
$1,275,000 : 130 Abbottsford, Nashville3 beds, 4 full, 1 part bathsListed with Fridrich & Clark Realty
$1,495,000 : 5620 Stanford Ct, Nashville4 beds, 3 full, 1 part bathsListed with Fridrich & Clark Realty
$1,350,000 : 5049 Hill Place Drive, Nashville4 beds, 4 full, 1 part bathsListed with Fridrich & Clark Realty
$1,100,000 : 1056 Sunset Rd, Brentwood5 beds, 3 full, 1 part bathsListed with Pilkerton Realtors
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.