Williamson County Tn homes are showing the effects of the corona virus with an 23% reduction in closings for the month of April, but don’t make the mistake of thinking you can get a great deal on a home, median prices of homes sold were up 8% compare to April of last year
- 377 homes closed in April compared to 485 for the same month in 2019
- the median price of homes sold was $$570,000 compared to $425,000 for the same month last year an increase of 8%
- 1059 Williamson county homes are currently under contract
- 1232 homes are currently listed as unsold and available for purchase
- the average days on market for homes sold in April was only 34 days
- The absorption rate of Williamson county homes based on April sales is 3 months
The breakdown of sale by City in Williamson county are as follows
- 8 homes sold in Arrington at a median price of $844,000
- 43 homes sold in Brentwood at a median price of $839,400
- 19 homes sold in College Grove at a median price of $651,737
- 16 homes sold in Fairview at $349,750
- 149 Franklin homes sold at a median price of $570,000
- 34 homes sold in Nolensville at a median price of $592,000
- 43 homes sold in Spring Hill for $410,000
- 37 homes sold in Thompsons Station for $459,950
For the most-up-to-date information on Williamson county TN real estate values, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling real property in this and other neighborhoods in the Nashville area. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new Nashville MLS listings come on the market or price reductions in Williamson county TN real estate are posted. information on this page is based on information on single family homes for sale in Nashville per the Nashville Multiple Listing Services, Inc. and is deemed reliable but, not guaranteed.
This posting and the contents written here are the intellectual property and opinions of Larry Brewer of Benchmark Realty. Providing real estate services to clients in Nashville, Brentwood, Franklin, Spring Hill, Green Hills, and the middle Tennessee area
- List View
- Map View
See all Franklin.
(all data current as of 8/13/2020)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.