Westhaven Homes in Franklin TN – 15 homes sold during the month of November at an average price of $632,649, an increase of 17% over the average price just 12 months ago.. Westhaven homes in Franklin TN are always in high demand, and the prices reflect that.
- 15 Westhaven homes sold during the month of November
- the average price of homes sold during the month was $632,649
- the average size of Westhaven homes sold was 3205 square feet
- the average days on market for homes sold was 80 days
- the list price to sales price ratio was 99%, so expect to pay list price or very close to it
- 40 Westhaven homes in Franklin Tn are currently under contract
- 73 Westhaven homes are currently listed in the Nashville MLS but most are still under construction
Westhaven homes in Franklin Tn has been the one of the most popular neighborhood in Williamson county and all of middle Tennessee for several years so you can expect a much more robust sales volume to continue
Search for Westhaven homes in Franklin TN for sale
For the most-up-to-date information on Westhaven homes in Franklin TN, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling real property in this and other neighborhoods in the Nashville Metro area. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new Westhaven listings come on the market or price reductions in Nashville real estate are posted.
Benchmark realty can assist buyers in all forms of Nashville relocation needs including new construction houses, condos, townhouses, for sale by owner homes, residential lots, and new homes in various subdivisions across the Nashville Metro region.
information on this page is based on information on single family homes for sale in Westhaven per the Nashville Multiple Listing Services, Inc. and is deemed reliable but, not guaranteed.
- List View
- Map View
See all Westhaven.
(all data current as of 9/23/2023)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.