Westhaven Homes for sale in Franklin TN – 22 homes sold during the month of April 2020 at an overage price of $768,031. Even with the virus scare, buyers were buying and builders were building in Westhaven. The number of homes closed during the month was down, but prices were higher than the same month last year.
- $256 – the average price per square ft of homes sold during April
- $768,031 – the average price of homes sold during the month
- 100.47% – the list price to sales price ratio of homes sold during the month
- 54 – Average days on market for homes sold during the month
- 36 – Westhaven homes are currently pending sale
- 81 – Westhaven homes are currently listed in the Nashville MLS but most are still under construction
Westhaven homes in Franklin Tn have been the one of the most popular neighborhood in Williamson county and all of middle Tennessee for several years.
Search for Westhaven homes in Franklin TN for sale
For the most-up-to-date information on Westhaven homes in Franklin TN, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling real property in this and other neighborhoods in the Nashville Metro area. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new Westhaven listings come on the market or price reductions in Nashville real estate are posted. Information on this page is based on information on single family homes for sale in Westhaven per the Nashville Multiple Listing Services, Inc. and is deemed reliable but, not guaranteed.
- List View
- Map View
See all Westhaven.
(all data current as of 5/30/2020)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.