Hendersonville Homes Market Report for May 2012 – This shouldn’t be a surprise, Hendersonville homes sales increased 13% compared to the same month last year with 88 closings compared to 78. The average price of homes sold increased 2% from $227,734 to $232,069 and the average days on market is down to 102 days.
- 88 Hendersonville homes sold in May
- the average price of homes was $232,069
- the average size of homes sold in Hendersonville was 2564 square feet
- 118 Hendersonville homes are currently pending sale
- 508 Hendersonville homes are listed in the Nasvhille MLS as available for purchase
- the absorption rate for Hendersonville homes based on May sales is 6 months
Hendersonville is located 18 miles north east of Nashville in Sumner county, the zip code for Hendersonville is 37075. If boating and lake activity is your normal recreation, Hendersonville should be your first choice.
- List View
- Map View
See all Real estate matching your search.
(all data current as of 10/4/2023)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.