Columbia Tn homes sales continue to improve during the month of August with 54 closings compared to 48 last year. Average days on market is down to 78 days and 48 Columbia homes are currently pending sale.
- 54 Columbia Tn Homes sold in the month of August compared to 48 last year, and increase of 12.5 percent
- the average sales price of Columbia Tn homes for the month was $111,520
- average days on market was 78 for sold homes
- 48 Columbia Tn homes are currently pending sale
- 511 homes are currently listed in the Columbia MLS
Columbia Tn is located approximately 45 miles south of Nashville in the middle of Maury County. The latest Census in 2010 estimated the population of Columbia Tn to be 34,681. Every April the city is the host of mule day, devoted entirely to the four-legged animal that played such an instrumental role in the settlement of the community. The annual Mule Day Parade attracts over one hundred thousand spectators from throughout the United States and abroad.
Columbia is also the ancestral home of the eleventh president of the United States, James K. Polk. The Polk home is located just two blocks from the center of town
- List View
- Map View
See all Columbia.
(all data current as of 10/2/2023)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.