Spring Hill TN homes for sale – Even with virus restrictions in place, sales of homes in Spring Hill are very close to last year with 87 closings for the month of July only five less than July of 2019. If we had more listings I’m sure that we would have surpassed last years total by a significant margin.
- 87 Spring Hill TN homes sold during the month of July 6% less than July of last year
- The average price of homes sold in Spring Hill was $442,161 an increase of 14% over last year
- The list price to sales price ratio of sold homes was 99.2% for the month
- 67 Spring Hill TN homes are currently listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase, but most are still under construction
- 179 homes are currently under contract pending sale, most are new homes waiting for completion
- the average price per square foot for Spring Hill homes sold during the month of July was $152 compared to $148 for the same period last year, an increase of 2.7%
Investors seem to have backed away from aggressive buying in Spring Hill but prices are still rising, just at a slower pace. Homes in Spring Hill TN are now averaging $152 per square foot compared to $225 in Franklin.
Search for Spring Hill TN homes for sale here.
For the most-up-to-date information on Spring Hill TN homes, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling real property in this and other neighborhoods in the Nashville Metro area. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new Spring Hill listings come on the market or price reductions in Spring Hill TN homes are posted.
To see the new listings at Brixworth Seven click here
information on this page is based on information on Spring Hill real estate per the Nashville Multiple Listing Services, Inc. and is deemed reliable but, not guaranteed.
- List View
- Map View
See all Real estate matching your search.
(all data current as of 1/21/2021)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.