Nolensville homes for sale and May Market Report closings – 28 Nolensville homes sold in April compared to 18 last year, an increase of 55%. With only 108 Nolensville homes listed in the MLS, the absorption rate is now below 4 months making Nolensville a sellers market. Search the Nolensville MLS here
- 28 Nolensville homes sold in the month of April compared to 18 last year
- The average sales price of homes sold was $366,968
- the median price of Nolensville homes sold was $358,637
- 94 Nolensville homes are currently pending sale
- days on market is down to 88 days
- 108 Nolensville homes are listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase, but at least half of these are new homes under construction
- The absorption rate for Nolensville real estate based on April sales is less than 4 months
- the list price to sales price ratio for October was 99%
The most popular Nolensville neighborhoods in September were
- Arrington Retreat
- Bent Creek
- Mcfarlin Woods
- Silver Stream Farms
- Sunset Park
- Winterset Woods
In summary, Nolensville real estate has become very active, especially in new construction. The prices of Nolensville homes are very competitive with Franklin and is probably the best place to buy a new home in Williamson county under $400,000 for those who commute to Cool Springs, Brentwood, or Nashville, in my opinion.
search for Nolensville homes here.
For the most-up-to-date information on Nolensville current home values, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling real property in this and other neighborhoods in the Nashville Metro area. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new Nolensville MLS listings come on the market or price reductions in Nolensville are posted.
information on this page is based on information on single family homes for sale in Nolensville per the Nashville Multiple Listing Services, Inc. and is deemed reliable but, not guaranteed.
- List View
- Map View
See all Real estate matching your search.
(all data current as of 9/23/2023)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.