Nashville Million Dollar Homes Report January 2014 – 36 homes sold in Million dollar and higher category during the month of December, an increase of 44% compared to the 25 million dollar homes that sold during the same period 12 months ago. The average sales price of million dollar Nashville homes increased 16% to $1,537,035.
- 36 Nashville luxury homes sold in the month of December, compared to 25 last year
- the average sales price of homes listed for more than a million dollars was $1,537,035
- the list price to sales price ratio of sold homes was 98%
- the average days on market for sold homes is down to 80 days
- 347 homes are listed in the Nashville MLS for more than $1,000,000
The breakdown for neighborhoods with Luxury homes that sold for more that a million dollars are as follows
- Belle Meade
- Forest Hills
- Governors Club
- Green Hills
- Hill Place
- Leipers Fork
- Mcgavock Farms
- Oak Hill
- Stockett Creek
Million dollar homes have been selling faster recently than at any time in the last 5 years, and as long as the economy keeps improving, we can expect it to continue.
Search for Nashville Luxury homes here
For the most-up-to-date information on Nashville current home values, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling real property in this and other neighborhoods in the Nashville Metro area. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new Nashville MLS listings come on the market or price reductions in Nashville are posted.
- List View
- Map View
See all Luxury Homes.
(all data current as of 2/24/2020)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.