Nashville Million Dollar Home Sales June 2011 – Were up compared to mays 17 closings and last years 20 closings with 23 Nashville million dollar homes sold for the month. The average price was $1,590,639 compared to last years average of $1,264,981, for those of you who don’t wantto test out your calculator, that’s a 26 percent increase in the prices of Nashville luxury homes sold. Of course that doesn’t mean that the value of every luxury home in Nashville went up 26 percent, but what it does mean is that the buyer interested in purchasing a Nashville million dollar home is willing to spend a little more than they did at this time last year. We are far from calling the luxury home market in Nashville a sellers market, because as you can see, we still have a 23 month supply of homes listed at over $1,000,000 based on June sales.
- 23 Nashville million dollar homes sold in June
- the average price of home sold was $1,590,639
- the average days on market was 141
- the average size of Nashville million dollar homes sold was 7011 square feet
- 11 Nashville million dollar homes are currently pending sale
- 400 Nashville million dollar homes are currently listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase
For a more specific breakdown, here are the neighborhoods represented with sales of Nashville million dollar homes in June.
- 4 million dollar homes sold in Green Hills
- 4 Million dollar homes sold in LaurelBrooke in Franklin
- 4 million dollar homes sold in Belle Meade
- 2 million dollar homes sold in Annandale in Brentwood
- 1 sold in Arundel in Green Hills
- 1 sold in Avalon in Franklin
- 1 sold in Brass Lantern in Brentwood
- 1 sold in Forest Hills
- 1 sold in the Governors club in Brentwood
- 1 sold in Hampton Reserve in Brentwood
- 1 sold in Hillwood
- 1 sold in Oak Hill
- 1 sold in Radnor Glen in Brentwood
- 1 sold in Gallatin on old Hickory lake
Almost all of the million dollar homes sold in Nashville were on the south side of the city in Green Hills, Oak hill, Belle Meade, Franklin, or Brentwood. Click on the button or the link if you would like to search for Nashville million dollar homes, or give me a call, I would be glad to help.
- List View
- Map View
See all Luxury Homes.
(all data current as of 9/19/2019)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
Other Nashville Neighborhoods
|Belle Meade||Burton Hills||Carronbridge|
|Courtside||Cool Springs||Dallas Downs|
|Evergreen||Falcon Creek||Fieldstone Farms|
|Forest hills||Forrest Crossing||Franklin Green|
|Governors Club||Green Hills||Laurelbrooke|
|Ladd Park||Mcgavock Farms||Mckays Mill|
|Newport Crossing…||Brentwood Pointe…||Polk Place|
|Princeton Hills||Providence||Raintree Forest|
|Riverwalk||Sullivan Farms||Sylvan Park|
For the most-up-to-date information on Nashville Million Dollar home values, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling real property in this and other neighborhoods in the Nashville Metro area. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new Nashville Million Dollar listings come on the market or price reductions are posted.
Benchmark realty can assist buyers in all forms of Nashville relocation needs including new construction houses, condos, townhouses, for sale by owner homes, residential lots, townhomes, lofts, and new homes in various subdivisions across the Nashville Metro region. If you are interested in foreclosure homes including pre-foreclosures, short sales, REO properties, bank owned properties and other types of foreclosure properties, then we can assist you. If you’re searching for Nashville foreclosures, then we invite you to view the listings in this or any of the Nashville popular subdivisions on our site. And if you’re searching for condos or townhomes for sale in the Nashville area, feel free to browse our updated listings of Nashville condos, townhouses, townhomes, lofts on our site.
information on this page is based on information on single family homes for sale in Nashville per the Nashville Multiple Listing Services, Inc. and is deemed reliable but, not guaranteed.