- 28 Nashville Luxury homes sold in August of 2011 compared to 10 in August of 2010
- the average price of Nashville luxury homes sold in August was $1,306,939 compared to $1,112,140 in 2010 and increase of 17.5 percent
- the average size of Nashille luxury homes sold was 6555 square feet compared to 7020 square feet in 2010
- average days on market for homes sold was 129
- The average list price to sales price ratio for Nashville luxury homes was 90 percent compared to 91 percent last year
- 22 Nashville Luxury homes are currently pending sale
- 421 Nashville Luxury homes are currently listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase
- the absorption rate for Nashville Luxury homes based on August sales and current inventory is 15 months
As you can see by these statistics, luxury homes in Nashville are selling a lot faster than they were last year at this time, but inventory levels are still higher than normal allowing buyers to negotiate a favorable price. Neighborhoods with the largest selection of luxury homes are
- Annandale – located in Brentwood on the Williamson county line with new custom homes ranging in price from $800,000 to $3,000,000
- Belle Meade – more of an area than a neighborhood located on the west side of Nashville composed of what was originally the Belle Meade plantation with luxury homes up to $19,000,000
- the Governors Club is a gated community in Brentwood with an Arnold Palmer designed 18 hole golf course and custom homes from $800,000 to over $7,000,000.
- LaurelBrooke is a gated community on the north side of Franklin in Williamson county with luxury homes from $700,000 to $4,000,000
- Hill Place in the Belle Meade area with custom luxury homes from $1,200,000 to $5,000,000
- Princeton Hills in Brentwood with custom homes priced from $800,000 to over $3,000,000, the location of the battle of the barrels during the civil war
- Mcgavock Farms – located next to the top public high school in Tennessee Brentwood high across the street from Princeton hills and walking distance to Brentwood country club, Granny white park, and just 1/2 mile to downtown Brentwood. Custom luxury homes from $800,000 to $2,000,000
- Oak Hills – located just north of Forest Hills and east of Green Hills in Davidson county, Oak Hills has a mixture of new customs homes and older estates on magnificent grounds.
- Forest Hills – located next to Brentwood and Oak Hills, Forest Hills is known for mature trees and large estate lots with a mixture of newer custom homes and older estates.
- Green Hills – convenience is the word for Green Hills, it’s close to everything in downtown Nashville, as well as the mall at Green Hills. Most of the luxury homes in Green Hills are the result of tearing down and older home and replacing it with a new custom. Green Hills homes are priced from $300,000 to over $5,000,000.
Search for Nashville luxury homes here
- List View
- Map View
See all Luxury Homes.
(all data current as of 9/19/2019)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
Other Nashville Neighborhoods
|Belle Meade||Burton Hills||Carronbridge|
|Courtside||Cool Springs||Dallas Downs|
|Evergreen||Falcon Creek||Fieldstone Farms|
|Forest hills||Forrest Crossing||Franklin Green|
|Governors Club||Green Hills||Laurelbrooke|
|Ladd Park||Mcgavock Farms||Mckays Mill|
|Newport Crossing…||Brentwood Pointe…||Polk Place|
|Princeton Hills||Providence||Raintree Forest|
|Riverwalk||Sullivan Farms||Sylvan Park|
For the most-up-to-date information on Nashville Luxury home values, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling real property in this and other neighborhoods in the Nashville Metro area. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new Nashville Luxury MLS listings come on the market or price reductions in Nashville Luxury Homes are posted.
Benchmark realty can assist buyers in all forms of Nashville relocation needs including new construction houses, condos, townhouses, for sale by owner homes, residential lots, townhomes, lofts, and new homes in various subdivisions across the Nashville Metro region. If you are interested in foreclosure homes including pre-foreclosures, short sales, REO properties, bank owned properties and other types of foreclosure properties, then we can assist you. If you’re searching for Nashville foreclosures in Nashville Luxury Homes or neighboring communities, then we invite you to view the listings in this or any of the Nashville popular subdivisions on our site.
information on this page is based on information on single family homes for sale in Nashville per the Nashville Multiple Listing Services, Inc. and is deemed reliable but, not guaranteed.
See Luxury Homes in other cities accross the county here
- Charlotte NC Luxury Million Dollar Listings
- Corona Del Mar CA Luxury Million Dollar Listings
- Henderson NV Luxury Million Dollar Listings
- Las Vegas NV Luxury Million Dollar Listings
- Nashville TN Luxury Million Dollar Listings
- Newport Beach CA Luxury Million Dollar Listings
- Wellington FL Luxury Million Dollar Listings
- Beverly Hills