Nashville luxury homes for sale – With the rest of the Nashville market highly favoring the sellers, the market is a lot more balanced in this price range. Luxury homes in Nashville have an absorption rate of 5 months. which is about half of what it was just a few years ago. For this article, we are considering luxury homes as homes priced at $1,000,000 or more with at least 3000 square feet, the average price of homes sold in this category during July was $1,620,904.
- 569 Nashville luxury homes are currently listed in the Nashville MLS
- 116 Nashville luxury homes are currently under contract
- 117 luxury homes sold during the month of July 2019 compared to 107 for the same month last year
- the list price to sales price ration of homes sold in this price range was 96.7%
- the average price per square foot of luxury homes sold in Nashville for July was $302 compared to $263 dollars last July
- the average size of homes sold in this category was 5407 square feet
- the average price of luxury homes sold during July was $1,620,904
The breakdown for some of the most active neighborhoods with Nashville luxury homes that sold in during July was
- 12 south
- Belle Meade
- Historic Franklin
- Forest Hills
- Green Hills
- Hideaway at Arrington
- Leipers Fork
- Morgan Farms
- Oak Hill
- Preserve at Echo Estates
- Tuscany Hills
- West Meade
The best luxury homes in the million dollar and over price range are now getting a lot of activity and it looks like this will be the best year for luxury home builders in many years. With the growth of Nashville and the surrounding areas projected to average around 50,000 people per year for the next 20 years, you can expect an increase in luxury homes sales to continue to increase along with the population.
Find Nashville luxury homes here
For the most-up-to-date information on Nashville luxury home values, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling real property in this and other neighborhoods in the Nashville Metro area. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new Nashville MLS listings come on the market or price reductions in Nashville are posted.
- List View
- Map View
See all Luxury Homes.
(all data current as of 11/14/2019)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.