Nashville homes for sale and February 2022 market report – Nashville is having a serious shortage of homes for sale that’s been going on since the first virus lock down. The inventory of available homes is down 47% compared to the same month in 2020.
Here are a few of the highlights for Nashville area homes
- 2061 homes sold in Nashville during January of 2022 compared to 2197 last year
- the median sales price for homes was $425,000 up from $344,920 last year, an increase of 23%
- the absorption rate based on January home sales is less than 2 months
- 405 Nashville condos sold during the month compared to 346 for the same month last year, an increase of 17%
- the median sales price of condos was $308,000 an increase of 24.3% year over year
information on this page is based on information on Nashville real estate per the Nashville Multiple Listing Services, Inc. and is deemed reliable but, not guaranteed. This posting and the contents written here are the intellectual property and opinions of Larry Brewer of Benchmark Realty. Providing real estate services to clients in Nashville, Brentwood, Franklin, Spring Hill, Green Hills, and the middle Tennessee area
- List View
- Map View
See all nashville.
(all data current as of 2/22/2024)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.