Murfreesboro Homes Sales Increased 22 Percent in August 2015 – 370 Murfreesboro homes sold in the month of August compared to 303 for the same period in 2014. The average sales price of Murfreesboro homes increased 12.5% to $228,668. The absorption rate is only 2 months, so buyers have little time to make an offer when they find something they like.
- The absorption rate of Murfreesboro homes based on August sales and current inventory is 2 months signaling a strong sellers market
- the average days on market is down to 46 days giving buyers very little time to view listings before they are sold
- 433 Murfreesboro homes are currently pending sale
- 814 Murfreesboro homes are listed in the nashville MLS as available for purchase
- The average price of homes sold was $228,668 an increase of 12.5% over August of 2104
- the average size of homes sold during the month was 2190 square feet
Search for Murfreesboro homes for sale here
For the most-up-to-date information on Murfrsesboro home values , then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling property in this and other areas in the Nashville MLS. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new homes come on the market or price reductions in Murfreesboro homes are posted.
This posting and the contents written here are the intellectual property and opinions of Larry Brewer of Benchmark Realty. Providing real estate services to clients in Nashville, Brentwood, Franklin, Spring Hill, Green Hills, and the middle Tennessee area.
- List View
- Map View
See all Murfreesboro.
(all data current as of 4/11/2021)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.