Murfreesboro Homes for sale – The average price of Murfreesboro homes increased 9.8% in the last 12 months to $259,897, and the average price per square foot of home sold increased 11% to $121. The absorption rate is less than 2 months keeping Murfreesboro homes are in a seller’s market.
- 374 Murfreesboro homes sold during the month of May compared to 313 for the same period last year
- 483 homes are currently pending sale
- 502 Murfreesboro homes are listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase
- the average size of homes sold during the month of February was 2173 square feet
- the list price to sale price ratio of homes sold was 100.3%
- the absorption rate is currently less than 2 months
- The average price of Murfreesboro homes sold during the month was $259,897
- The average price per square foot of homes sold was $121, an increase of 11% year over year
Search for Murfreesboro homes for sale here
For the most-up-to-date information on Murfreesboro home values , then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling property in this and other areas in the Nashville MLS. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new homes come on the market or price reductions are posted.
Murfreesboro Tennessee is located approximately 30 miles southeast of Nashville and is home to the largest university in Tennessee in Middle Tennessee State University. Now one of the fastest growing cities in the Nashville area, Murfreesboro has plenty of recreation activities, low taxes, and easy interstate access to I-24 and I-840, many Murfreesboro home owners commute to downtown Nashville, Cool Springs, or Brentwood.
This posting and the contents written here are the intellectual property and opinions of Larry Brewer of Benchmark Realty. Providing real estate services to clients in Nashville, Brentwood, Franklin, Spring Hill, Green Hills, and the middle Tennessee area.
- List View
- Map View
See all Real estate matching your search.
(all data current as of 3/5/2021)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.