Even during the virus Murfreesboro real estate was still fairly active with 400 closings for the month of May, that’s still down from the previous year, but not a low as most people would have expected. The average price of homes sold during the month increased 6.5% compared to May of 2019
- 400 Murfreesboro homes sold during the month of May compared to 467 for the same month of 2019
- 927 homes are currently pending sale
- 541 Murfreesboro homes are listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase
- the average size of homes sold during the month of May was 2141 square feet
- the list price to sale price ratio of homes sold was 99%
- the absorption rate is currently less than 2 months
- The average price of Murfreesboro homes sold during the month was $303,601
- The average price per square foot of homes sold was $144, an increase of 5% year over year
Search for Murfreesboro homes for sale here
For the most-up-to-date information on Murfreesboro home values , then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling property in this and other areas in the Nashville MLS. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new homes come on the market or price reductions are posted.
Murfreesboro Tennessee is located approximately 30 miles southeast of Nashville and is home to the largest university in Tennessee in Middle Tennessee State University. Now one of the fastest growing cities in the Nashville area, Murfreesboro has plenty of recreation activities, low taxes, and easy interstate access to I-24 and I-840, many Murfreesboro home owners commute to downtown Nashville, Cool Springs, or Brentwood.
This posting and the contents written here are the intellectual property and opinions of Larry Brewer of Benchmark Realty. Providing real estate services to clients in Nashville, Brentwood, Franklin, Spring Hill, Green Hills, and the middle Tennessee area.
- List View
- Map View
See all Real estate matching your search.
(all data current as of 5/11/2021)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.