Sales of homes in Murfreesboro increased 11% during the month of September compared to the same month last year. The average sales price of Murfreesboro homes increased 13% to $226,087. The absorption rate is still only 2 months, so buyers have little time to make an offer when they find something they like.
- the list price to sales price ratio during September was 99%
- the average days on market is down to 44 days giving buyers very little time to view listings before they are sold
- 411 Murfreesboro homes are currently pending sale
- 801 Murfreesboro homes are listed in the nashville MLS as available for purchase
- The average price of homes sold was $226,087 an increase of 13% over September of 2104
- the average size of homes sold during the month was 2159 square feet
Search for Murfreesboro homes for sale here
For the most-up-to-date information on Murfrsesboro home values , then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling property in this and other areas in the Nashville MLS. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new homes come on the market or price reductions in Murfreesboro homes are posted.
This posting and the contents written here are the intellectual property and opinions of Larry Brewer of Benchmark Realty. Providing real estate services to clients in Nashville, Brentwood, Franklin, Spring Hill, Green Hills, and the middle Tennessee area.
- List View
- Map View
See all Murfreesboro.
(all data current as of 10/22/2020)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.