Murfreesboro Homes For Sale and market update – 367 Murfreesboro homes sold in the month of May at an average price of $220,449. The absorption rate is still only 2 months, so buyers have little time to make an offer when they find something they like.
- The absorption rate of Murfreesboro homes based on May sales and current inventory is 2.3 months signaling a strong sellers market
- the average days on market is down to 47 days giving buyers very little time to view listings before they are sold
- 299 Murfreesboro homes are currently pending sale
- 515 homes are currently pending sale in Murfreesboro
- 836 Murfreesboro homes are for sale
- The average price of homes sold was $200,449
- the average size of homes sold during the month was 2222 square feet
Search for Murfreesboro homes for sale here
For the most-up-to-date information on Murfrsesboro home values , then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling property in this and other areas in the Nashville MLS. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new homes come on the market or price reductions in Murfreesboro homes are posted.
This posting and the contents written here are the intellectual property and opinions of Larry Brewer of Benchmark Realty. Providing real estate services to clients in Nashville, Brentwood, Franklin, Spring Hill, Green Hills, and the middle Tennessee area.
- List View
- Map View
See all Murfreesboro.
(all data current as of 10/4/2023)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.