Murfreesboro Homes For Sale And Market Report May 2013 – sales of Murfreesboro homes increased 25% in June of 2013 compared to the same month last year with 289 closings. The average price of Murfreesboro homes increased 7% to $191,203. Murfreesboro homes are now in a sellers market with the absorption rate down to 3.75 months.
- 289 Murfreesboro homes in May compared to 231 last year
- the average days on market is down to 75 days
- the absorption rate for Murfreesboro homes based on June sales and the current inventory is 3.75 months
- 340 Murfreesboro homes are currently pending sale (wow)
- 1048 homes are currently listed for sale in Murfreesboro
- the average price of homes sold was $191,203 compared to $179,065 last year
Search for Murfreesboro homes for sale here
For the most-up-to-date information on Murfreesboro homes values, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling real property in this and other neighborhoods in the Nashville MLS. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new Murfreesboro homes come on the market or price reductions in Murfreesboro homes are posted.
This posting and the contents written here are the intellectual property and opinions of Larry Brewer of Benchmark Realty. Providing real estate services to clients in Nashville, Brentwood, Franklin, Spring Hill, Green Hills, and the middle Tennessee area
- List View
- Map View
See all Real estate matching your search.
(all data current as of 2/26/2020)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.