Murfreesboro Homes For Sale and market update – 247 Murfreesboro homes sold in November at an average price of $208,613. That’s an increase of 23% in the number of closings over the same month last year, and an increase in average price of $13484.
- The absorption rate of Murfreesboro homes based on November sales and current inventory is 3 months
- the average days on market is down to 62 days giving buyers very little time to view listings before they are sold
- 267 Murfreesboro homes are currently pending sale
- 778 homes are currently listed for sale in Murfreesboro
- The average price of homes sold was $208,613
- the average size of homes sold during the month was 2159 square feet making the average price per square ft $96
Search for Murfreesboro homes for sale here
For the most-up-to-date information on Murfreesboro homes values, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling property in this and other areas in the Nashville MLS. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new homes come on the market or price reductions in Murfreesboro homes are posted.
This posting and the contents written here are the intellectual property and opinions of Larry Brewer of Benchmark Realty. Providing real estate services to clients in Nashville, Brentwood, Franklin, Spring Hill, Green Hills, and the middle Tennessee area.
- List View
- Map View
See all Real estate matching your search.
(all data current as of 1/26/2022)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.