Mckays Mill Homes June 2012 – Due to the nature of Mckays Mill being one of the most affordable neighborhoods in Franklin and Cool Springs, homes usually move fast, and June was no different than the rest of the year. 8 Mckays Mill homes sold during the month with the average price being $345,607. With only 32 homes currently listed, inventory is very thin, and the better homes are under contract very quickly.
- 8 Mckays Mill homes sold for the month of June
- the average sales price with $345,607
- days on market is down to 58 days
- absorption rate based on June sales and current inventory is down to 4 months
- 14 Mckays Mill homes are pending sale at this time
If you hope to buy a homes in Mckays Mill or any other fast moving Franklin community, give me a call or send my an e-mail. I’ll set you up with my state of the art market tools to keep you informed of new properties and market pricing trends to help you get ahead of the crowd
Search for Mckays Mill homes here