Search for Franklin Homes here – Franklin is located south of Nashville in Williamson county. Known for historic homes, a charming town square with restored buildings from the 1800’s and great shopping and dining at Cool Springs mall. Franklin is also home to great schools, low taxes, and several outstanding city parks
Franklin is a great small town within minutes of one of the best shopping experiences is the southeast at Cool Springs Mall. With excellent schools, a very low crime rate, and low taxes, it’s easy to see why so many people have decide to make Franklin home.
Many years before the civil war, Franklin was the county seat of Williamson County, probably the wealthiest county in Tennessee with Franklin as the center of a thriving plantation economy. The city of Franklin had been founded on October 26, 1799. Dr. Hugh Williamson, a member of the Continental Congress and for whom Williamson County was named, was a close personal friend of Ben Franklin. He was instrumental in the naming process. Now all of the building and homes that have survived have been restored to make the downtown area around the square a rare site. Search for Franklin Homes here
But for those who love to shop in the new malls and enjoy the best dining in the state, Franklin has that also at the Cool Springs Galleria.If you can describe your dream homes, I can probably find a Franklin home that matches. Franklin Homes come is all sizes, shapes, prices, and ages.
Search for Franklin Real Estate Here
Some of the more popular Franklin neighborhoods are
- Abington ridge – located on the east side of Franklin with new and almost new homes priced between $450,000 and $600,000.
- Albany Point – Franklin homes on spacious lots $500,000 to $600,000
- Ashton Park – Franklin homes from the $500,000’s, located close to Cool Springs Mall
- Avalon homes are located in northeast Franklin with quick access to I-65 at Cool Springs. Homes from $300,000 to estate homes in gated section well over $3,000,000
- Belle Vista – New homes on the south side of Franklin, priced from $400,000’s
- Breezeway homes are located just east of Cool Springs and south of Nashville, homes prices from $425,000 to $600,000.
- Carlisle is just minutes from the Historic Franklin square, Carlisle is a gated community with all brick homes priced from the $400,000’s.
- CarronBridge – luxury Franklin Homes with sizes ranging from 3500 to 7500 sq ft, Priced from $650,000 to $1,000,000. A fantastic club house, pool, tennis courts, fitness center and quick and easy access to all the great shops and restaurants at the Cool Spring Galleria Mall.
- Cedarmont Farms – All brick homes on spacious lots with prices from $400,000 to over $600,000 on the east side of Franklin and I-65
- Cheswicke Farms located close to Centennial high school and priced from $300,000’s .
- Cool Springs East – walk to shops and diners from this great location, Franklin tn homes from $350,000 to over $500,000
- Cottonwood is an affordable community on the north side of Franklin, with many common areas and a great location.
- Dallas Downs – a Franklin community on the south side close to the Carnton house, and the Franklin battlefield. All brick homes priced from the $300,000’s
- Falcon Creek with affordable Franklin real estate just east of I-65 at highway 96. Homes start in the low $200,000’s
- Fieldstone Farms is located on the north side of Franklin for easy access to Nashville and Cool Springs, townhomes from the high $100,000’s to estate homes in a gated community over $700,000
- Forrest Crossing – A golf course community in Franklin. located on the south side of Franklin close to the Franklin Battlefield, Homes from $300,000’s
- Franklin Green is located on the west side of Franklin. The community includes undeveloped common areas including open, grassy fields and walking trails in the wooded sections. Other community amenities include a large pool, a wading pool and a playground. Homes are priced from $200,000 up to over $300,000
- Hurstbourne Park – New Franklin homes on the east side of I-65 on state highway 96 with prices from $400,000.
- Ladd Park – New homes in south Franklin close to the Peytonsville rd exit at I-65. Real Estate priced from the $300,000’s.
- LaurelBrooke – Franklin’s finest gated community, Custom homes priced from $700,000 to over $4,000,000
- Legends Ridge – a luxury Franklin community on the north side of Franklin at the corners of Hillsboro rd and Lynnwood rd.
- Leipers Fork – A unique community of equestrian properties and cattle ranches just west of Franklin. Almost untouched by modern growth.
- Mckays Mill – starting in the low $200,000 for condos, up to over $600,000 for estate homes
- Polk Place – An all brick community on the south side of Franklin close to the Carnton house. with homes priced from $300,000 to over $450,000
- Stockett Creek – Estate living in a gated community. Custom homes just a few miles south of Belle Meade, in Williamson county starting in the $800,000’s.
- Sullivan Farms – Franklin homes located on the south side of Franklin close to the Carnton battle field home range in price from $300,000 to $500,000.
- Villages of Clovercroft – Located south of Nashville on the east side of Franklin. New homes built by the Jones company priced from the low $300,000’s.
- Watkins Creek – Custom homes on the east side of Franklin priced between $450,000 and $700,000
- Westhaven was designed to replicate the feel of a small southern town with everything you need a short walk from your Franklin home. Located on the west side of Franklin just 20 minutes from downtown Nashville. Home prices from $400,000.
- Willowsprings just south of Nashville in Franklin. Priced from below $300,000 for townhomes, and $400,000 for single family homes.
- List View
- Map View
See all Real estate matching your search.
(all data current as of 10/13/2019)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.