Brentwood TN Homes for sale – The impact of higher interest rates is making an impact on the sales of homes in Brentwood with the number of closing during the month of August down 34% compared to August of 2021. The price of homes however is not falling at this time with the median price per square foot of homes sold during the month up 35% during the same time period.
- 53 Brentwood TN homes sold during the month of August 2022 compared to 80 for the same month last year
- 86 homes are currently under contract waiting to close
- 125 Brentwood homes are listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase.
- the median size of homes sold in August was 3770 square feet
- The median price per square foot of homes sold was $337 compared to $249 for the same period last year, an increase of 35%
- the median days on market for homes sold was 7 days
- the list price to sales price ratio for homes sold in August was 100%
Search for Brentwood TN homes for sale here
Brentwood is located just south of Nashville in Williamson county and is known for low taxes, great schools, and large lots with mature trees. Many of the homes are Brentwood are luxury homes of the highest caliber with large lots and quick access to convenient shopping and dining. We have had a shortage of homes in Brentwood and it’s taking a long time for new construction homes to catch up to the demand. If you want a new home in Brentwood, give me a call, I can help you find the right builder and neighborhood to meet your needs.
Search the most popular neighborhoods in Brentwood here
Search for Brentwood TN homes for sale here, and call your Brentwood real estate resource Larry Brewer Benchmark realty 615-512-7853
- List View
- Map View
See all Brentwood.
(all data current as of 9/30/2022)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.