Brentwood TN Homes for sale – The shortage of homes is still an issue here in Brentwood with only 32 active listings 12 of which are new spec homes not completed. The average sales price is still over the asking price.
- 70 Brentwood TN homes sold during the month of October 2021 compared to for the same month last year
- 81 homes are currently under contract waiting to close
- 32 Brentwood homes are listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase 12 are under construction.
- the average size of homes sold was 4626 square feet
- The average price per square foot of homes sold was $307 compared to $229 for the same period last year, an increase of 34%
- the median days on market for homes sold was 4 days
- the list price to sales price ratio for homes sold in October was 102%
Search for Brentwood TN homes for sale here
Brentwood is located just south of Nashville in Williamson county and is known for low taxes, great schools, and large lots with mature trees. Many of the homes are Brentwood are luxury homes of the highest caliber with large lots and quick access to convenient shopping and dining. We have had a shortage of homes in Brentwood and it’s taking a long time for new construction homes to catch up to the demand. If you want a new home in Brentwood, give me a call, I can help you find the right builder and neighborhood to meet your needs.
Search the most popular neighborhoods in Brentwood here
Search for Brentwood TN homes for sale here, and call your Brentwood real estate resource Larry Brewer Benchmark realty 615-512-7853
- List View
- Map View
See all Brentwood.
(all data current as of 1/23/2022)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.