Brentwood TN Homes for sale – Closings in Brentwood have slowed significantly due to the much higher interest rates but prices have not been impacted as much as some would think with the average price per square foot almost the same as April of 2022.
- 45 Brentwood TN homes sold during the month of April 2023 compared to 57 for the same month last year and 90 in April of 2021
- 106 homes are currently under contract waiting to close
- 139 Brentwood homes are listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase.
- the median size of homes sold in April was 3948 square feet
- The median price per square foot of homes sold was $336 compared to $334 for the same period last year
- the median days on market for homes sold was 4 days
- the list price to sales price ratio for homes sold in April was 98%
Search for Brentwood TN homes for sale here
Brentwood is located just south of Nashville in Williamson county and is known for low taxes, great schools, and large lots with mature trees. Many of the homes are Brentwood are luxury homes of the highest caliber with large lots and quick access to convenient shopping and dining. We have had a shortage of homes in Brentwood and it’s taking a long time for new construction homes to catch up to the demand. If you want a new home in Brentwood, give me a call, I can help you find the right builder and neighborhood to meet your needs.
Search the most popular neighborhoods in Brentwood here
Search for Brentwood TN homes for sale here, and call your Brentwood real estate resource Larry Brewer Benchmark realty 615-512-7853
- List View
- Map View
See all Brentwood.
(all data current as of 12/4/2023)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.