Brentwood TN Homes for sale – The impact of higher interest rates is starting to make an impact on the sales of homes in Brentwood. The number of closings for the month of July was down 21% compared to July of 2021 but the median price per square ft was up 21%. I expect a more balanced market as long as higher interest rates apply, meaning homes will sell at or very close to appraisal value in my opinion.
- 66 Brentwood TN homes sold during the month of July 2022 compared to 83 for the same month last year
- 109 homes are currently under contract waiting to close
- 123 Brentwood homes are listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase.
- the average size of homes sold in July was 4236 square feet
- The median price per square foot of homes sold was $339 compared to $279 for the same period last year, an increase of 21%
- the median days on market for homes sold was 4 days
- the list price to sales price ratio for homes sold in July was 100%
Search for Brentwood TN homes for sale here
Brentwood is located just south of Nashville in Williamson county and is known for low taxes, great schools, and large lots with mature trees. Many of the homes are Brentwood are luxury homes of the highest caliber with large lots and quick access to convenient shopping and dining. We have had a shortage of homes in Brentwood and it’s taking a long time for new construction homes to catch up to the demand. If you want a new home in Brentwood, give me a call, I can help you find the right builder and neighborhood to meet your needs.
Search the most popular neighborhoods in Brentwood here
Search for Brentwood TN homes for sale here, and call your Brentwood real estate resource Larry Brewer Benchmark realty 615-512-7853
- List View
- Map View
See all Brentwood.
(all data current as of 12/4/2023)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.