The Favorite Franklin neighborhoods based on number of sales the fourth quarter of 2022 are as follows
- Westhaven with 39 closings – the average price of homes sold was $1,472,619 and averaged $424 per square ft.
- Waters Edge – 20 closings for the quarter with the average price being $740,669
- St Marlo – 20 closings at an average price of $1,100,308
- Fieldstone Farms with 17 closings at an average price of $665,170
- Highlands @ Ladd Park – 13 closings at an average price of $1,006,277
- Mckays Mill – 14 closings at an average price of $770,957
- Lookaway Farms had 10 closings for the quarter with an average price of $2,330,910
- Terra Vista had 9 closings at an average price of $1,036,764
- Sullivan Farms had 9 closings at an average of $708,378
- Daventry had 8 closings at an average price of $1,414,792
- Southbrooke had 8 closings at an average price of $957,012
Some of the results here are surprising, but the math really tells you where the Franklin real estate market is right now, and the sheer size of Westhaven and the amount of new construction homes in the neighborhood have made it the sales leading in Williamson county for several years now. If you would like to search for homes in any of these Franklin neighborhoods, just click on the links, or give me a call.
- List View
- Map View
See all Real estate matching your search.
(all data current as of 10/3/2023)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.